Anyone who’s been on this blog for a bit knows I advocate using rice malt syrup as a sweetener in many of my sugar-free recipes. I use Pure Harvest, which is available in most health food stores and some supermarkets. Not tried it? Well…today’s your lucky Friday. Pure Harvest are giving away:
15 x rice malt syrup hampers valued at $40 each
The fifteen hampers will each include:
- three jars of rice malt syrup
- almond milk
- oat milk
- rice milk
- soy milk
- sesame rice cake thins
- linseed and sesame corn cake thins
Once stocked up, you’ll be able to make up one of my favourite I Quit Sugar Cookbook recipes – like this lush chocolate peanut butter hot cocoa above, which just screams Cosy Night In On the Couch.
A few quick things you should probably know about Pure Harvest: it’s an Australian company; it makes and sells organic and natural foods; and it makes the most readily available rice malt syrup in the country.
A few quick thing you should probably know about rice malt syrup:
- It’s one of three safe sweeteners I use.
- it’s made by culturing organic brown rice with enzymes to break down the starches, and is then cooked down to syrup.
- You can use it instead of sugar or honey in recipes, roughly in a 1:1 ratio (eg 1 cup for 1 cup)
To be in the running for this giveaway, simply:
- sign up for the Pure Harvest newsletter here
- make one of the rice malt syrup or almond milk recipes from my I Quit Sugar Cookbook and post your finished product as a comment below, or on my I Quit Sugar facebook page. We’d love to see a great picture, too (I’ll insta-share it!). Or, if you feel so inclined, share an original recipe of your own!
- This giveaway is only valid in Australia.
- Closes on Wednesday August 1, at 5pm
PPS And if you’re after the I Quit Sugar Cookbook, simply click on the button below.