The I Quit Sugar Chocolate Cookbook has landed!
Drum rolls and fanfare be silent. The day has come. Yep, the I Quit Sugar Chocolate Cookbook is available today. And thank you for being so patient!
My love of chocolate has seen me experiment madly with different densely nutritious and satiating recipe ideas for two years now. It’s not a bad experiment to sign up for, mind you. This cookbook, as with my previous books, evolved as an experiment as I explored sugar-free living for myself. I say this often: I’m not a scientist. I don’t pretend to be. I’m someone who gave this way of living a crack, found it did great things for my wellness, and now I love sharing what I’ve learned.
To grab the Chocolate Cookbook, click on the button below. If you’ve pre-ordered, your copy will be delivered to you today via email. Stay tuned!
I’m hoping you’ll love it. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- 74 fructose-free cakes, fudges, truffles, brownies, smoothies, cheesecakes, mousses, ice creams and barks.
- Cacao v cocoa: an explanation, plus how to shop for both.
- Safe sweeteners and how to use them.
- Recipes healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
- Handy conversion widgets, substitutions chart PLUS an ingredient saver helper.
- Basic ingredients lists, and my preferred brands to try.
- Vegan (and vegetarian) and Paleo (and gluten-free) options for the bulk of the recipes.
In addition to my recipes, the I Quit Sugar Chocolate Cookbook features contributions from a bunch of recipes developed by 13 I Quit Sugar readers and a whole heap more by some of my foodie and blog land friends, including:
- Jemma Gawned, who runs raw food bar and wholesale kitchen Naked Treaties from Byron Bay NSW.
- Megan Gilmore, a holistic health coach; her blog Detoxinista provides sublime, quick, all-natural recipes.
- Jules Clancy, who has a degree in Food Science; her blog The Stone Soup specializes in recipes that use five ingredients or less.
- Martyna Candrick, a recipe developer and food blogger whose blog, Wholesome Cook, is full of nutritious and easy-to-prepare meals.
- Anthia Koullouros is a Naturopath, and founder of OVViO Organics: Tea-house, clinic and apothecary in Sydney.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I just loved making it!