It’s a month away. To the day. The first I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program starts August 26, and the team are all madly getting ready to host you all. Seeing as it’s Friday, and I like to give things away on this site on Fridays, I’m thrilled to announce that today I Quit Sugar is giving away
one place in the I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program starting Aug 26, valued at $150!
I’ve shared a sneak peek at the meal plans recently, and given you one of the recipes. But today I’m going to share a little more about how the program works, what you’ll be getting each week, and answering a few of the common questions that crop up. And further on, The Giveaway!
If you’ve been deliberating and you’re keen to just jump in, you can click on the button below.
Here’s how it works:
You’re considering quitting sugar, but maybe a little nervous to try on your own? Well, the 8-Week Program will help you through, holding your hand every step of the way. Each step is outlined, every meal is laid out for you, with full shopping lists, and substitution suggestions.
And we’ll be quitting as a community, so you’ll have plenty of insta-friends to help you along the way.
Here’s what you’ll receive every week:
- A dietician-approved eating plan designed for busy people: clever bulk cooking ideas, fun take-to-work/school lunches, recipes that use economical ingredients and are easy to buy.
- A shopping list that is geared to minimise waste and save you money.
- A step-by-step outline of what you need to do for the week.
- Information, tips, products to sample and clever sugar-free fixes to try.
- Answers to common problems as they arise. You won’t be left alone with your cravings or weird symptoms (and there are a few!).
Other things you’ll have access to along the way:
- Stacks of gifts, giveaways and samplers.
- Two live webinars where I will answer your questions and we can share ideas and issues together. A great chance to drill me on your concerns.
- Forums for sharing questions and suggestions. The I Quit Sugar Team and your fellow Quitters will be on hand to answer any queries you might have – gnarly, silly, mundane or otherwise!
- 200+ exclusive I Quit Sugar recipes in a nifty repository.
Keen to sign up yourself? Just click on the button below.
Still got questions? Perhaps they’re covered off here:
1. Can’t I just buy the book?
Well it’s kinda like this. If you’re a lone ranger who’s happy to do everything on your own, then the I Quit Sugar books might be just fine. The books share the science, and some of the tips and suggestions.
The program however, goes far, far deeper. It provides step-by-step weekly instructions, as well as full meal plans (with recipes), shopping lists, food swap charts, support, downloadable fact sheets, webinars, and a “in real time” interactive community where you can share and learn from each other.
Plus, you get us following you each step of the way, motivating and clarifying and refining.
2. Is it Vegan-friendly?
Sure is. While the program isn’t completely grain-free, it’s certainly very Paleo-inclusive. We do include foods like sweet potato, cheese and nuts, however.
4. What if I have kids?
We’ll be helping you find clever ways to convince the kids to jump on board. For more information, read here.
5. Can I cook for more than one?
The meal plans are designed for one and to be doubled or tripled for couples and families. We cook most meals as servings for two, four or six (to be frozen for later, if you’re doing the program on your own).
6. Will I have to quit fruit?
For six weeks of the program, you will be off fruit. This is so you can break the sugar addiction and recalibrate. Week Seven we introduce it back in. You can read more here.
7. Is this a detox?
There is a detox period and you might feel like crap as your body adjusts to getting energy from different foods. This usually lasts a week or two. For some it can last six weeks. After that, it’s a non-issue. We promise!
If you’re keen to Just Sign Up, you can click on the button below.
And now to the giveaway!
If you’d like to win a place in the 8-Week Program, you’ll need to do the following:
- write a comment below telling us why you’re keen to join the 8-Week Program, and what you’re hoping to get out of it.
- Share your comment on your Facebook page. But make sure you link to the I Quit Sugar Facebook page too, so that we can find your entry and include you in the giveaway.
This giveaway is open to anyone, in any country. The winner will be announced in a blog post on my site next Friday, August 2.