Boy, do we have a great deal for you! If you’ve bought my I Quit Sugar Cookbook then you’d know that a good number of my recipes use coconut water. I’m a huge fan. You might also have noticed that the good folk at Kokomo kindly helped me out by providing some of their coconut water to make the various recipes. Well. Today they’re kindly giving you…
20 cases of Kokomo natural coconut water
each valued at $36
I’ve ranted previously about the incredible health benefits, and benefits for sugar quitting, of coconut water here and here. Some coconut waters can be quite bitter and have an “over-travelled” taste. Kokomo is a brand that’s packaged direct from the nut, minimising oxidation…which can provide that bitter taste. Kokomo is also Certified Fair Trade, which means they are helping the Philippines to grow communities that are happy, sustainable and healthy. In addition, it…
- is 100% natural
- is full of natural electrolytes
- has more potassium than a banana
- is an organic source of energy and packed with nutrients
- has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- has no artificial sweeteners, caffeine or concentrates
I’ve shared one of the recipes from my cookbook – for avocado and coconut popsicles – here, complete with a video. You might like to check it out.
But to the giveaway!
* Sorry – this giveaway is available within Australia only.